Inilah The only way to talk to you, I pray

I pray that you'll always healthy,
pray that your dream achieved
pray that you can fix your problems
pray that always lucky
pray that your parents and families blessed to have you
pray that you're never out of Allah's protection
pray that you're always close to Allah
Whatever it is, I hope you always walk on His way


Even I don't know what's on your mind,
I hope someday I can be your favorite listener
Surely after God.

Even wherever you're
Even whatever you did
May God always bless you, protect you, help you, in every single day.


Let we say aamiin, together. Ok?
1..
2..
3..
aamiin.

Sumber https://nurmalitarh.blogspot.com

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Inilah Eid Mubarak

kacamata bulat 2 lensa

kacamata hitam untuk wajah bulat berjilbab